Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The last few months in a nutshell....


Jack is just growing up so fast! We are amazed by him every day. He is babbling now, and really recognizes people that he knows. Everything is going into his mouth, unless it's baby cereal, which he absolutely detests! He's grabbing for everything, and busy trying to roll over and sit up. We have two favorite sounds right now; when he's laughing, and when he's sleeping. We have found that life really begins when you have children!

Our first trip as a family was conference weekend in October. We all traveled to Salt Lake City, Utah for Jake's Mission Reunion. He really enjoyed seeing all of his buddies from Singapore and the surrounding areas. One family that was baptized on his mission was actually there at the reunion, and I got to meet them.


We had a great Thanksgiving with both of our families. Watching football, Movies, and of course eating tons of Junk was on the agenda for the weekend. Gravy was Jack's favorite, and about the only thing he was able to eat at barely 5 months old!

We are both very excited for the semester to come to a close. Having Jake work full-time and go to school full time has been quite a challenge, but I know that we'll look back on this as the best time of our lives- or at least the time where we learned the most!

I can't believe it's almost Christmas, and a New Year is around the corner. We have had such an eventful year, and it's always mind boggling to try to think of what will be coming next in our lives.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow you and I are crazy to be up so late! I just happened to check to see if you updated your page 10 8 minutes after you updated it. That's crazy too! Anyway!!! Your family is so beautiful. I love you three so much and I also can't wait for Chrismas break so we can get together more often. Jack is so amazing and I realize you know this, but you have a great new family!

Unknown said...

That is 8 minutes after you posted it, not 108!!! :-D

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.