Jack is doing so many new things now. He'll be 6 months old right after Christmas, and it's going by way too fast! He started sitting over the weekend- which Jake and I are very excited about. We are so worried that he's going to do too many new things during the week that he is staying with Grandma while we go on a cruise.

Well, It's finals week, and Jake just has one more left to do now. Then I think he'll be much less stressed for a little while at least. It will give him some time to concentrate on some other ideas that he wants to pursue.
Last weekend after we got home from our ward Christmas party, I was reorganizing the closet and came across my wedding dress. It was 2:00am, and for some reason I felt the urge to put it on. We are always doing weird things in the middle of the night! It was fun to get into it after 18 months. I never thought it would fit again after having a baby- but babies are the best workouts!
1 comment:
I love your adorable picture of Jack all wrapped up tight in a blanket. You look gorgeous in your wedding dress again. Lucky! Have a wonderful day.
Post a Comment