Well, I think we can officially be classified as Nomads. We never stay in any place very long! A few weeks ago we moved in with Erin, Lex, & Cyrus Case. Since Erin and I grew up together, practically living at each other's houses- this seemed like a splendidly fun idea for our two families. Jack is having fun following Cyrus around and learning tons of new things from him. Cyrus is a great buddy, and I think for the most part he likes having another little person around! Of course Jake and I are having a blast! Jake is doing very well with his job selling pest control here in the Boise valley this summer. I am keeping busy with photography, and loving it! Jack is growing up even faster now that he's around Cyrus. He'll be 1 in about 6 weeks, and we can't believe it! He's standing up to everything and can scramble up the stairs quicker than I can! Jake and I feel so blessed to have been able to take advantage of the opportunities that have come our way, and we couldn't have if we didn't have such wonderful friends and family that have been a huge help to us!.

1 comment:
I absolutely love your new hairdo! It if perfect for your face... so beautiful! Hey, I started a blog too!
www.jeremysteelefamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment