

Well. I'm finally here. 38 weeks pregnant, and knowing that any day now could possibly be the day when our family of 4 turns into a family of 5! Unlike my last pregnancy, when I was super anxious for the baby to hurry and and be born; this pregnancy has been more relaxed. I'm quite content to wait it out, and I'm enjoying every day I have to spend time with the boys and just chill until she decides to come. :)



We have temporarily moved back to Boise until Baby June arrives, and we are enjoying all of the time that we have had with our families. A baby shower, boating trips, family dinners, and birthday parties have kept us pretty busy, and very happy. We are staying with Jake's parents, and it's been fun to be in their home again. The boys love getting to spend so much time with their grandparents, and having more room to run and play.

Jake has been working in Mountain Home, so he doesn't get home from work until about 10:00 every night. This means the boy's schedule has flipped upside down once again, and they stay up to spend time with daddy until almost 11:00 every night. They are so good and sweet though- that I don't mind at all. They usually don't get up until 9:00am the next morning anyway. Speaking of Jake's work, it's going really well. Right according to plan. He has serviced about 260 accounts so far this season, which is on track for mid-end of June.




The boys are turning 3 and 5 within the next week or so. I can't believe it! Jack is getting smarter every day, and always has something to say. He loves to read, and learn new things. When he hears a new term or word that he doesn't recognize, he'll ask the meaning of it, and then store it away until he will turn around and surprise you with it! The other day he caught Jake eating Junk food as he was telling the kids to eat something healthy. Jack said "Daddy, you are contradicting yourself." Then he explained to Jake that "Contradicting is like lying. It means that you said one thing, and then you are doing something against what you said." Couldn't have said it better myself. Jack will be the kid that catches us and keeps us on our toes for our whole life!



Jess is growing before our eyes. We will still slip and call him "Baby" every once and a while, and he quickly corrects us and states that he is now "a kid, not a baby." He has remained a snuggler, loves "white blanky" and still lets me spoon feed him messy meals, which makes me happy. :) He loves characters in movies, and especially loves pretending that he's an animal. Most of the time he is a Shark. He told me when we were at a restaurant the other day, that he "Will eat the people in the restaurant, because that is what sharks do." I told him that it wouldn't be nice of him to eat all these nice people, but he insisted: "Mommy, these things happen in nature. Nature happens. Sharks eat people if they want." Well, can't argue with nature I guess. :)



The boys love to wrestle, and push each other's buttons, so I am always having to play referee, but they love every minute of it. They are inseparable! They share a bed, clothes, toys, and just about everything else. They always want to be together, even when they are fighting and arguing. We just love them to pieces! They both can't wait to be big brothers to a little sister.
2 comments:
I love that comment about Nature! Ha! I hope these last couple weeks are good for you, before you have 3 kids!
Super excited for your new addition and can't wait to see pictures! your boys are adorable. and you look great! Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well. Love ya!
Erika
Post a Comment