
Finally! It's almost the end of January, and I'm getting my Christmas post up! We had a wonderful Christmas this year. It was our first Christmas with Jack, and we had lots of fun pretending like he was actually excited about presents. We had a great time waking up at our apartment with our friends that live across the street. We all opened presents together and then spent the rest of our day with families here in Boise. Jake and I have been really blessed to be surrounded by our siblings and parents for as long as we have. Things won't be the same when we all go our separate ways!
Jack got lots of fun presents from everyone...but I think he enjoyed the wrapping paper and ribbons the most! He got to have lots of new experiences that day, including eating Smoky Davis Jerky (a family tradition at Christmas time). It was especially fun to let himtry waffles and syrup for the first time.
1 comment:
Jack looks so big in that picture next to Max! You probably feel the same way, but he's getting big really fast! I hope you're loving it as much as I do!
Post a Comment