Monday, September 29, 2008

Don't Tell My Dad....

WE WERE RESCUING KITTENS

So even though I was taught that cats are evil and only exist for target practice....Jake and I rescued two kittens that were in his parent's back yard on Sunday. They were sooooooooo cute, and even though I wouldn't want to really have a cat....for some reason kittens melt my heart. Jack even learned how to "pet the kitty nice". Jake had his favorite, who he named Brenda....and I had my favorite who I never named (so I wouldn't get attached). It was fun to have them for 24 hours before we took them to the Humane Society so that someone who really does want to have a cat can adopt them.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you don't miss them too much. :( I hope Jake doesn't miss them too much. :-D

Anonymous said...

Oh mah gawsh, I swear, that cat looks so familiar... Come to think of it, so does that chick holding it.