Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Working at Home

When we moved, I was so happy to
learn that in the new house we
would also have room for my
office and a studio for my
photography business as well.
http://alloutdoor.smugmug.com

I have LOVED working at home, and
I feel really blessed to be able to do so.
Jack likes to be in my office
as much as I do!

I have been pretty busy with summer weddings as the season came to an end, but I still find lots of joy in what I do. Boise is such a great place for photography because there's just so much variety in outdoor settings for all 4 seasons.

Now it's time for the fall Weddings, Senior Pictures, & Family Portraits!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I know this room! I'm so glad you guys moved in. You're fun.

Unknown said...

I'm still loving the picture layout in the front room. .. and your blog!and I love the picture of Eric too. It's pretty much always cute if you touch it!!!