Monday, September 29, 2008

My Favorite Boys


Jake and Jack. The funny thing about both of them is that I thought I knew them when I met them....but they continue to surprise me daily.

Jake has been able to take some time off and spend his days at home with Jack and I for this last month, and it has been really fun! He has been so great to get up with Jack during the night and also let me sleep in every morning. I am going to be a very tired mommy when he goes back to work!

Jack is learning new things every day. He says Da-da and Ma-ma and Baby and bum bum. He really studies our mouths when we talk, and he tries to copy the things that we say. He loves to go outside, and whenever he hears the front door open or close he heads straight for it and begs whoever is near to let him out. He has discovered how much fun it is to sit in the dirt and throw rocks with Cyrus. Actually he enjoys getting into all sorts of trouble. Reminds me of someone else I know. Boys will be boys forever I guess.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a really cute picture of the both of them. Also a great dracula picture! I didn't realize you captured a picture of that moment. Awesome!

Gibb Family said...

Hey i just noticed your blog on facebook. I didnt know you guys had one. We have one too obvoiously. We will check your out to see how you guys are doing.