
Photographers seldom get nice family portraits. What happens is that we take every perfect weekend and schedule clients, and then we end up with whatever is left. This year we took our annual Bassett family pictures in the middle of a two hour rain storm. Oh, well. Thank goodness for processing and editing! :)

Jack is growing up so fast. He turned 16 months at the end of October, and to me he's still my baby. He's saying Mama a
nd Daddy and Hi. He loves climbing everything, and I often find him sitting on the window sill 4 feet off the ground in his room looking out the window. He thinks he's a very big boy, and doesn't let his small size determine what he tries to do. He has grown to be such a sweet boy who always gives kisses when asked. We can't imagine life without him!
5 comments:
Very cute pictures. I love the colors!
super cute family. do keep updating your blog so we can see what is going on with your family. What kind of camera do you use, jana? I am in the market for buying one and am having a hard time deciding....
jana-awesome to run into you guys last night! These family pictures are FANTASTIC! your whole family looks wonderful! I did not know that you were doing photography, way to go! Plus, your little Jack is a doll!
Jen-
Mike (my business partner) and I use Nikon D200, D300, and D700 cameras. We really like them for professional settings. For my at home fooling around, taking pictures/video clips, I just use a plain old Canon Digital camera.
I cannot believe how grown up your entire family is, and at the same time, how your parents don't age AT ALL! They look great! You ALL do!! What a beautiful family!!
Post a Comment