

You could say that I have fallen off of the blogging wagon! My last post was over 18 months ago, and I figured I'd better hop back on before the kids are old and moving out!
For a brief update I'll just list the main points in the last 18 months:
Dec 2009- Moved into Jake's parent's house. Again.
Jan 2010- Jake started Paramedic School
May 2010- Jake graduated Paramedic school top of his class
August 2010- Jake decides not to pursue a career in paramedicine. WHAT?!
September 2010- We decide to sell for a pest control company in 2011
February 2011- We move to Dallas, Texas to sell for Impact Dallas.
There you have i
We are happy with the decision, and excited about this new leg of our journey. Maybe I'll even get freckles again from sitting by the pool every day! The boys will be happy to enjoy their own space again, and to have warm weather outside to play in! Jake and I are anxious to see what it's like to go out on our own and see what we can accomplish in the world.

There have been a lot of changes other then careers lately too! Jack is 3 1/2 and Jess is 19 months old. They are both talking a lot, and doing the funniest things!
Another big change that we are going through is my separation from All Outdoor Photography which has been my "baby" for 4 years now. With 2 real babies growing fast- it was time to focus on my number one job- being a mom. I was very
heartbroken to have to leave it though. I have loved all of the experiences I've had, and the people I've met. Most of all, I loved the relationship that grew between Mike (my uncle and business partner) and I. We are great friends, and even though we won't be working together very much any more- that will never change. :) I guess I'll just have to get my shooting craving satisfied by taking pictures of the boys in Dallas!So I guess the title of the post not only applies to the long awaited blog update, but also to the time when we move on as a family into the real world. Someone once said:
If you don't design your own life plan;
chances are you'll fall into someone else's plan,
and guess what they have planned for you?
Not Much.
![]() | |||||||||||||

4 comments:
Glad to have you back in the blogging world!
FINALLY! We can't wait for you to start on your journey! We will miss you, but we'll be in touch. Love you Bo.
Love your blog! Glad your back to posting!!
Such a cute blog! I'm going to follow it now, and I can't wait to hear about your adventures in Texas.
Post a Comment