Sunday, May 22, 2011

Just passing time


Sometimes there's just nothing much to say, and life is better shown in pictures. This last week was one of those times.

I don't make Jack take naps daily anymore, but sometimes he is so tired, he puts himself down for a nap! This time it was under a pile of pillows on the living room floor.









Jake & Dylan decided they wanted hamburgers after work one night. I shouldn't have let two very hungry men build their own burgers. Their eyes were bigger than their stomachs!





On Saturday the guys got home from work early, and we all decided it would be fun to go swimming. After all, Jake and Dylan had been staring at the pool through the window every day for the past week "bird watching". According to them the exotic 5'9" birds here in Texas are especially entertaining to watch.

The boys loved it as always!








Our kids love to be thrown in the air!! If Jake were taller, you'd be able to see more than just his arms!!







I can never get enough pictures of my little babies when they're swimming. I think that being in the water is their favorite thing on earth, and they are soooooo happy when they're in it!

After Swimming, the big boys (Jake & Dylan) decided that they wanted to have smores for dessert. So while I got Jack and Jess ready for bed, they went to the store and got the biggest marshmallows I have ever seen!!! We made smores in the oven, and then watching them try to eat them was my treat!


Our little family of five has hit our groove, and we're having a great time. Jake and Dylan are selling really well together every day, and it's nice to know that Jake's not out there alone! The boys love Uncle Dylan to pieces, and he is an old pro when it comes to dealing with their rambunctious behavior!

One of my favorite parts of the week is on Sunday afternoon when we all are taking naps, and it's so peaceful in the house. Jack and Jess have grown to be such good friends, and always want to be together. I am so thankful that they have each other. Brothers Rock!

P.S. Tomorrow, May 23rd, is my Dad's 51st birthday. This is the first year that I haven't been there to celebrate with the family. I'm pretending that it's not really happening until I get to Boise. I guess he'll have to celebrate Father's Day and his Birthday, all in one. So dad, you won't get your gift from us until June, but Happy Birthday PaPa!!!!!! We love you!

No comments: